In this post, I show you the free Litha art that I made for displaying on your altar. I also share my 2021 Litha altar too!
Free Litha Art
If you pop over to my freebie library, you can grab yourself a free copy of the Litha art that I put together. There are four to choose from and I have put them onto single sheets so that you can just print what you need to save ink and paper.
You could mount them onto card so that they stand upright, or add them to a frame. They will be a beautiful addition to your Litha altar. If you use any on your altar, I would love to know. You could email me or tag me in your pics on Instagram.
My 2021 Litha Altar
This year I have decorated my altar using the following items.
- Golden Litha altar art
- A large gold candle in a clear glass holder
- A white candle in a clear glass holder
- A yellow spell candle in a black candle holder with a pentagram on the top in white.
- 2 red birthday candles.
- 2 orange birthday candles.
- A white tealight candle in a black holder.
- A black and white mortar and pestle.
- 4 seashells in different sizes.
- 2 Citrine crystals, one point, and one tumble.
- 2 Tigers eye tumbles.
- A jade tumble stone.
- A moss agate tumble stone.
- A green and black pentagram glass bottle.
- A black cauldron.
- Lavender incense stick in a black pentagram patterned ash catcher.